Knights of the Altar: Code of Conduct
1. A Knight honors and loves his Lord Jesus Christ in the Eucharist.
2. A Knight skillfully wields the weapons of the spiritual life: Sacred Scripture, the liturgy, the sacraments, prayer, and spiritual direction.
3. A Knight gains strength through his daily prayers.
4. A Knight responds with loyal and heroic obedience to his parents, parish priest and teachers.
5. A Knight bravely defends his brothers and sisters, especially the needy.
6. A Knight bravely controls his impulses, showing mettle in his personality.
7. A Knight fights to fulfill all his obligations perfectly.
8. A Knight conquers new friends for his Lord Jesus Christ.
9. A Knight defends the truth and his neighbor's honor.
10. A Knight is noble and pure in his thoughts, words, and actions.
Lord, bless my son, who eagerly desires to serve you. Give him a servant's heart, willing, able and heroic. Help him to love you more. Amen.